line
Return
line
bg
Chapter 3
@2024 AVARIK SAGA
Background
bg
Campaign Start
Earn $AVRK by holding an Agent
Claim
Claim 30% of your total airdrop immediately
Unlock
Unlock the remaining 70% of your total airdrop
Indefinite...
Campaign Start
Earn $AVRK by holding an Agent
Claim
Claim 30% of your total airdrop immediately
Unlock
Unlock the remaining 70% of your total airdrop
Background
Avarik
How do I start earning $AVRK?
To start earning $AVRK, you need to hold an Avarik Agent in your wallet. Once you have an Avarik Agent, you'll automatically earn $AVRK every day for each Agent you have just for holding them (no staking is required). The amount of $AVRK you earn also depends on the rarity of the Agent. You will be able to earn $AVRK until the end of campaign ( May 14th, 2024).
What is the yield distribution for each rarity tier of the $AVRK token?
Common Agents will yield 87.791 $AVRK / day
Uncommon Agents will yield 105.350 $AVRK / day
Rare / Original Set Agents will yield 482.853 $AVRK / day
Legendary Agents will yield 4389.569 $AVRK / day
When can I claim my airdrop?
You can claim your airdrop on the same day as our TGE (** May 2024). 30% of the total airdrop can be claimed immediately, and the remaining 70% will be unlocked with a volatile rate depending on the quantity and rarity of your Agents.
How long is the Unlock Period?
For Chapter 3, Agents will unlock a portion of $AVRK depending on their rarities.

Common Agents will unlock 6.15 $AVRK / day
Uncommon Agents will unlock 7.37 $AVRK / day
Rare / Original Set Agents will unlock 33.80 $AVRK / day
Legendary Agents will unlock 307.27 $AVRK / day

Let's say you have 1000 $AVRK from the airdrop. 30% of it, 300 $AVRK can be claimed immediately after TGE. The remaining 70%, 700 $AVRK will unlock over time
If you only hold 1 Common Agent, it will take you 700/6.15 = around 113,82 days to unlock everything, but if you hold like 3 Rare Agents, then you will be able to unlock everything in 700/33.8 = 20,71 days!
What happens if I forgot to claim?
After the campaign ends on May 14th, 2024, you will have the opportunity to claim your initial 30% airdrop during the Claim Phase, which lasts from May 1st, 2024, to June 1st, 2024. If you did not claim your airdrop during this period, 30% of your total airdrop will be sent to the Community Rewards pool, which will be used for future campaigns.
However, the remaining 70% airdrop which are locked, will still be available for you to unlock with the same rule as question above.
Can I sell or transfer my Agents during the event?
Yes, you can sell or transfer your Avarik NFT at any time! Your airdrop is tied to your wallet, selling your agents will not affect your accumulated airdrops. However, do keep in mind that holding fewer agents will generally mean earning fewer airdrops. Let's say that you have 2 Common Agents and 1000 $AVRK as of today, you decided to sell 1 of them. Your 1000 $AVRK will be unaffected, but instead of earning 175,582 $AVRK every day, you would be earning 87.791 $AVRK
bg
Numbering
Agents: The Central Piece of Verenia

Agents: The Central Piece of Verenia

There are 8,888 Agents scattered across the land. Holding an Agent entitles you to various benefits.

Let's explore the benefit of having an Agent for this campaign!
bg
Numbering
$AVRK Campaign

$AVRK Campaign

During this campaign, holding an Agent will grant you $AVRK every day. The amount of $AVRK you’re getting depends on the rarity of your NFT
bg
Numbering
Daily $AVRK

Daily $AVRK

Every day at 12:00 AM UTC, $AVRK will be granted to wallet that held agent(s) on that day with the following distribution:
bg
Numbering
Claiming your Airdrop

Claiming your Airdrop

30% of the total airdrop will be claimable immediately after TGE. You need to hold at least one Agent to claim this.

The remaining 70% will vest with a fixed rate depending on the quantity of Agents that you own.
bg
Numbering
Claiming your Airdrop (2)

Claiming your Airdrop (2)

After the initial claim period ends, you can unlock the remaining 70% of your airdrop.

The unlock will be done daily based on table on right, and you can claim the $AVRK at your convenience.
bg
Numbering
Please check out our F.A.Q session for more details

Please check out our F.A.Q session for more details

loading
Background
Background
Illustration
Something Went Wrong
Background
Background
Illustration
Copied...!