line
Return
line
bg
Chapter 1
@2024 AVARIK SAGA
Background
bg
Campaign Start
Earn Vortem by holding an Agent
Claim
Claim 30% of your total airdrop immediately
Unlock
Unlock the remaining 70% of your total airdrop
Indefinite...
Campaign Start
Earn Vortem by holding an Agent
Claim
Claim 30% of your total airdrop immediately
Unlock
Unlock the remaining 70% of your total airdrop
Background
Avarik
How do I start Earning Vortem?
To begin earning Vortem, you need to hold an Avarik Agent in your wallet. Once you have an Avarik Agent, you'll automatically earn 3 Vortem every day for each Agent you hold, simply for holding them (no staking required). You can continue to earn Vortem until the end of the campaign, which concludes on April 14th, 2024.
Where can I check my Vortem balance?
You can check your current Vortem balance by connecting your wallet to our platform at https://avariksaga.com/airdrop/chapter1. This page offers real-time updates on your Vortem earnings and the estimated amount of $AVRK you will earn by converting all of your Vortem.
When can I claim my airdrop?
On the day of our TGE, you can claim 30% of your total airdrop immediately. The remaining 70% will unlock gradually each day at a fixed rate. The more agents you hold, the more tokens you'll unlock daily, calculated as the the "Daily Yield." Once unlocked, you're free to claim these tokens.
How long will it take to unlock all my tokens?
The Unlock Period depends on two factors: 1) the number of Agents you hold and 2) the total $AVRK airdrop you received, based on Agent rarity. For example, if you have 3 Agents and received 1,000 $AVRK, here's how it works: On the TGE Date, 30% (300 $AVRK) of your airdrop is immediately claimable, while the remaining 70% (700 $AVRK) remains locked.

Each agent unlocks 9.8447 $AVRK daily, regardless of rarity. With three Agents, you unlock 29.5341 $AVRK daily. Hence, your Unlock Period is:

70% Unlocked Tokens / Daily Unlock Rate

700 $AVRK / 29.5341 $AVRK = 23.7 days
What happens if I forgot to claim?
After our campaign ends on May 14th, 2024, you will have the chance to claim your airdrop during our Claim Phase, running from May 1st, 2024, to June 1st, 2024. However, if you did not claim your airdrop during this period, 30% of your total accumulated Vortem will be burned and converted into $AVRK to be sent to the Community Rewards pool for future campaign purposes. The remaining 70% of your total airdrop will still be available for you to unlock.
Can I sell or transfer my Agents during the event?
Yes, you can sell or transfer your Avarik NFT at any time! Your airdrop is tied to your wallet, selling your agents will not affect your accumulated airdrops. However, do keep in mind that holding fewer agents will generally mean earning fewer airdrops. Let's say that you have 5 Agents and 1000 Vortem as of today, you decided to sell 4 of them. Your 1000 Vortem will be unaffected, but instead of earning 15 Vortem every day, you would be earning 5 Vortem.
bg
Numbering
Agents: The Central Piece of Verenia

Agents: The Central Piece of Verenia

There are 8,888 Agents scattered across the land. Holding an Agent entitles you to various benefits.

Let's explore the benefit of having an Agent for this campaign!
bg
Numbering
Vortem Campaign

Vortem Campaign

During this campaign, holding an Agent (Regardless of rarity) will grant you 3 Vortem everyday.
bg
Numbering
Vortem > $AVRK

Vortem > $AVRK

After the end of the campaign, all Vortem can be converted into $AVRK. $AVRK is the main ecosystem token, and it will be usable across multiple Avarik Saga games.

It can be used for in-app purchases at discounts compared to FIAT and access exclusive features such as premium boxes.
bg
Numbering
Claim Your $AVRK

Claim Your $AVRK

30% of the total airdrop will be claimable immediately after TGE. You need to hold at least one Agent to claim this.

The remaining 70% will vest with a fixed rate depending on the quantity of Agents that you own.
bg
Numbering
Please check out our F.A.Q session for more details

Please check out our F.A.Q session for more details

loading
Background
Background
Illustration
Something Went Wrong
Background
Background
Illustration
Copied...!